Robert Downey Jr. is one of the best actors out there. In this collection, we are going to share only the best Robert Downey Jr. Quotes with unique images to inspire & motivate you.
These Robert Downey Jr. Quotes are inspiring, illusion-shattering and practical. You can get inspired by them to live a life of virtue, which is the main focus of this blog. While reading these Robert Jr. Quotes & Sayings on Life, Love, Movies, & more, please keep in mind that these are just quotes, not the complete perspective on life.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 55+ Robert Downey Jr. Quotes with Images
- 2 Robert Downey Jr. Quotes on Life, Discipline & Heroic Things
- 3 Robert Downey Jr. Sayings on Friendship, Parenting & Destiny
- 4 Robert Downey Jr. Inspiration on Letting Go, Mindfulness & Growing Up
- 5 FAQ – Frequently Asked Question On Robert Downey Jr. Quotes on Life, Love, Acting, & More
- 6 Conclusion:
55+ Robert Downey Jr. Quotes with Images
1. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f*&k you were gonna do anyway.” – Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
2. “Worrying is like praying for something that you don’t want to happen.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
3. “I’ve always felt that if you’re not on your side, why should anyone else be. So I always encourage people to be confident, and sometimes even a little falsely so, just so you can give yourself an opportunity.” – Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
4. “I think it’s miraculous that anybody survives themselves.” – Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
5. “Sometimes you just gotta be drop-kicked out of the nest.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
- 101+ Real Men Quotes on Love, Life, Women & More with Images
- 197 Jim Rohn Quotes with Images (Ultimate Collection)
- f*uck You Quotes – 55+ f*uck You Quotes with Images to Read Now!
6. “It doesn’t matter whether or not you can act. If you can go into a room and make these sweaters want you, that’s what’ll get you the job.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
7. “The lesson is that you can still make mistakes and be forgiven.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
8. “Nothing will serve you better than a strong work ethic. Nothing.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
Robert Downey Jr. Quotes on Acting and Bad Years
9. “I know very little about acting. I’m just an incredibly gifted faker.” – Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
10. “Look, even bad years are pretty good years, I think.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
11. “I just think it’s good to be confident. If I’m not on my team why should anybody else be?” – Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
12. “For years I took pride in being resilient.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
13. “People rise out of the ashes because, at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly impossible odds.” – Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
14. “You need to know what to do when the sun is not shining.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
15. “The higher the stakes, the happier I am, the better I will be.” – Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Quotes on Life, Discipline & Heroic Things
16. “I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it.” Robert Downey Jr.
17. “I think that we all do heroic things, but a hero is not a noun, it’s a verb.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
18. “Job one is to get out of that cave. A lot of people do get out but don’t change.” – Robert Downey Jr.
19. “I think life changes every year.” Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
20. “Discipline for me is about respect. It’s not even about self-respect; it’s about respect for life and all it offers.” – Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
21. “There’s somewhere you’re supposed to go, and if you get quiet enough, you’ll make it.” – Robert Downey Jr.
22. “I think that power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” Robert Downey Jr.
23. “I always think part of success is being able to replicate results, taking what is interesting or viable about yourself as a professional person and seeing if you bring it into different situations with similar results.” Robert Downey Jr.
24. “I’m coming from a place of total strength and humility now.” Robert Downey Jr.
25. “Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.” – Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Sayings on Friendship, Parenting & Destiny
26. “To me, friendship means loving tolerance.” – Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
27. “With a terrible script, you hustle and try to make it better. But with a good script it can be trouble because you rest on your laurels, so to speak, you think it’s going to translate easily.” Robert Downey Jr.
28. “Nothing is a break for me. Not even the breaks are breaks.” – Robert Downey Jr.
29. “There are some parents who have really done it right and told their kid, You know, we have this dough, none of this is for you. You have to get your own.” Robert Downey Jr.
30. “I have a sense of destiny that you are led to the things you are supposed to do.” – Robert Downey Jr.
31. “All I want, and I think all any parent with a semblance of moral psychology wants, is for my kid to have his own experience, uninhibited.” Robert Downey Jr.
32. “People never change because they are under threat or under duress. Never. They change because they see something that makes their life seem valuable enough to start moving toward a life worth living.” Robert Downey Jr.
33. “Mediocrity is my biggest fear. I’m not afraid of total failure because I don’t think that will happen. I’m not afraid of success because that beats the hell out of failure. It’s being in the middle that scares me.” – Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Sayings on Fear, Poverty & Work
34. “I am in the continual process of transcending fear. ” Robert Downey Jr.
35. I’m very good at deconstructing. I’m a very good troubleshooter for why something is unlikely to work. And most everything is unlikely to work. Robert Downey, Jr.
36. I like mainstream movies that are completely off the wall. Robert Downey, Jr.
37. If you’re raised with a poverty mentality, nothing is going to change it. I do know some really stingy billionaires. I come from such a generation of hand-to-mouthers. Robert Downey, Jr.
38. Nothing pleases me more than when somebody who was awe-inspired to be working with me realizes I’m just another schmuck that they’re bored of hanging out with on a set. I love that moment. I like it when that persistent illusion is smashed. Robert Downey, Jr.
39. “I don’t need an Iron Man suit. I’m already a weapon of ma*s seduction.” – Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Inspiration on Letting Go, Mindfulness & Growing Up
40. “You have to let go of the things that are darling to you. You have to take the focus off yourself and put it on the shape of the scene and the intention of what everyone else needs.” Robert Downey Jr.
41. Does any new parent, even if you’re not a first-time parent, ever really know what to do? Robert Downey, Jr.
42. “Whenever I watch someone doing something, even if it doesn’t turn out so great, I at least admire their intentions and stuff.” – Robert Downey Jr.
43. “One must always be mindful.” Robert Downey Jr.
44. If you’re doing a drama that has some comedic elements you can’t forget that it’s primarily a very serious film that has some light relief. Robert Downey, Jr.
45. “Growing up is something that you do your whole life. I want to always feel that I can be a kid if I want.” Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Quotes & Sayings on Happiness, Life & Confidence
46. “At the end of the day, anything I think I’m sacrificing I’m just giving up because it makes me feel better.” Robert Downey Jr.
47. “I used to be so convinced that happiness was the goal, yet all those years I was chasing after it I was unhappy in the pursuit. Maybe the goal really should be a life that values honor, duty, good work, friends, and family.” Robert Downey Jr.
48. I always encourage people to be confident, and sometimes even a little falsely so, just so you can give yourself an opportunity.
49. Life is just so painful and messy and hard and worth it and all that stuff. Robert Downey, Jr.
50. In movies, people seem to be more emotional than they would ever be if that situation was actually happening to them. Robert Downey, Jr.
51. It’s hard to get out of the barrel. It’s slippery around the edges and people are happy to see you fall back in. Robert Downey, Jr.
52. I take some pride in… representing myself exactly how I would like to have my son remember me to his kids. Robert Downey, Jr.
53. I want to give myself the freedom not to have to be projecting my whole life ahead. Robert Downey, Jr.
54. When you have a good script you’re almost in more trouble than when you have a terrible script. Robert Downey, Jr.
55. I understand reversal of fortune; that usually has come through my own hand, but you know, you live life on life’s terms. Robert Downey, Jr.
56. “Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there” – Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
FAQ – Frequently Asked Question On Robert Downey Jr. Quotes on Life, Love, Acting, & More
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”How Many Movies Does Tony Stark Appear In?” answer-0=”He appears in eleven films. Tony Stark has been one of the most important figures of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU, having shown up in eleven films since his launch in Iron Man (2008). ” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”What Is Rdj Net Worth?” answer-1=”Robert Downey Jr. is an American singer and actor. His net worth is $300 million. He is known for his amazing career as an artist. He has starred globally in films including Iron Man, Holmes, Sherlock, and The Avengers. ” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”How Many Times Did Rdj Go To Rehab?” answer-2=”Rather he fled the rehab two times and, in 1999, was convicted and sentenced to 36 months in prison, though he served just under a one-year. After two more detentions, involving the time he was found wandering through the streets of Los Angeles with bare feet, Robert Downey Jr. checked into rehab and eventually got clean. ” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”What Was The First Movie Robert Downey Jr Was In?” answer-3=”Robert made his professional debut as an actor at the age of 5 in the film Pound (1970), directed and written by his dad, Robert Downey Sr. ” image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]
So, these are some of the best and inspirational Robert Downey Jr. Quotes & Sayings which inspired & motivated us. You are free to share these designs and Images with your friends & family on social media as well.
TheLifeVirtue.com is all about creating & sharing content which inspires people to live a life of virtue. We believe that this collection of Robert Downey Jr. Quotes are going to do just that.
What are your favorite quotes & sayings of Robert Downey Jr.? Do let us know in the comments section below.