My house is a mess, although not even half as Messy as My Life. My spouse is not having a conversation with me, my work life appears uncontrollable, my social interactions do not go the way that I want, and I feel like there is something missing in my life.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 10 Signs My Life Is A Mess but I Am Actually Mastering It
- 1.1 1. My Life Is A Mess – I Am Struggling to Have A Good Job:
- 1.2 2. My Life Is A Mess – I Have No Idea What I Want in My Life:
- 1.3 3. I Feel as Though I Do Not Have Made Any Difference in This World:
- 1.4 4. My Circle of Acquaintances Are Becoming Smaller with The Passage of Time:
- 1.5 5. My Life Is A Mess – I have failed in numerous things and countless times:
- 1.6 6. My Life Is A Mess – I Want to Escape from My Life:
- 1.7 7. My Life Is A Mess – I Do not See Love as My Main Reason to Be Pleased:
- 1.8 8. My Life Is A Mess – My Friend’s Lives Look Better Than Me:
- 1.9 9. My Life Is A Mess – I Feel Like I Cannot Control My Life:
- 1.10 10. My Life Is A Mess – I Always Find Myself Re-Evaluating My Life:
- 2 Conclusion:
We all get through a moment in our life where everything appears to be out of control. Once you come to that point, it is difficult to know where to start again.
- Do Girls Like Guys With Long Hair? Read 11 Reasons Why, Right Now!
- “I Don’t Deserve To Be Happy”- 8 Effective Ways to Fight This Thought
- 15 Pros And Cons Of Vampire Facelift with Images
If you are reading this article “My Life Is A Mess”, then there is a possibility that you are also at this point.
10 Signs My Life Is A Mess but I Am Actually Mastering It
In this section of the article, I am going to tell you 10 signs My Life Is A Mess, but in reality, these things give me a lesson about becoming an expert in my life.
1. My Life Is A Mess – I Am Struggling to Have A Good Job:
I am trying hard to make a choice between following my passion or just finding a job that will pay off my all kind of bills. Although, notwithstanding all the efforts and desperation I still work very hard because I completely know and understand that being a triumph requires diligence.
So, I pledge to myself that I am not going to give up and believe that soon I will get the job which I have always wished.
2. My Life Is A Mess – I Have No Idea What I Want in My Life:
I feel missed, puzzled, and feel like I do not have any objective and goal in my life. The reality is that when I feel lost all along the way, it indicates that I am questioning my own survival and existence.
I am recognizing that my life will need to be more than just existing, and I want to re-traverse my life into something significant. Only some people have come to realize that they are lost, so when I am feeling lost; cheers myself! The reason for this is that it means that I am looking for values behind my own life existence.
3. I Feel as Though I Do Not Have Made Any Difference in This World:
The feeling of being useless, futile, worthless, and feeble within the world in which I live are indications that I really care about my surroundings and environment. Those are sentiments and feelings that show I have compassion and feel the need to make another person’s lives better and healthier.
When I feel as though I cannot change the world, then it’s time to proud as it means that I would like to do something good for other people while also being realistic and sensible at the same time.
4. My Circle of Acquaintances Are Becoming Smaller with The Passage of Time:
I realize that my life is a mess if I have missed several friends and the people I love. I grew apart and I began to be acquainted with the feel of separation.
Allowing people to go is not a whole new lesson for me and now my group of friends is becoming smaller as it is not easy for me to have trust and confidence in people any longer.
As time went on, I understand that friendship is more about the quality over quantity and I focused and concentrate on keep relationships with just the people who recognize and accept me just the way I am. This time, I do not have any time with toxic folks or peoples.
5. My Life Is A Mess – I have failed in numerous things and countless times:
Failure only means that I have given my best effort to get something in my life. Failure is not going to describe my successor who I really am, but it defines that I am a hard work person.
Failure is evidence that I have tried to face a difficult challenge so I could live my life better. When I am desperate because of those disasters, I cheer up myself. Those disasters will make my life a mess, but they will also make me feel more alive than those people who have never even tried and struggled anything at all.
6. My Life Is A Mess – I Want to Escape from My Life:
When I cannot stand my life at this precise moment, I can say that my life is a mess because a decent life will never make me want to flee.
But it is also a positive sign because it indicates that I refuse to accept a life that does not satisfy my well-being. My willingness to flee is the soul that is telling me that I am living a life that does not make me glad and happy. Do not ever settle down when you hate your life just move on and make changes.
7. My Life Is A Mess – I Do not See Love as My Main Reason to Be Pleased:
I feel I am at the point in my life where I believe that love takes effort and it is not always my primary source of contentment.
You understand that being happy is not when you have a substantial other as you know that happiness comes from inside. You start to focus on self-love and become sensible whenever it comes to love. Your love life may be a mess, but in fact, you are beginning to understand the real meaning of love.
8. My Life Is A Mess – My Friend’s Lives Look Better Than Me:
But I understand that no one’s life is as ideal and perfect as their Instagram and Facebook stories. I also know that comparison will get me nowhere and the only thing I need to do is to do more work than before.
I understand that everybody is struggling through their own problems and not a person’s life is worse or better than the other. So, those comparisons you are making with someone else will only force you to stand up again and try to be better than yesterday.
9. My Life Is A Mess – I Feel Like I Cannot Control My Life:
When I feel that my life is a mess, I will feel like I have no control over what is going to happen next in my life. I only want to go with the flow because I understand that the only thing, I can control is my own response.
But making the decision to go with the flow of life is an achievement since not many people are able to do that. Once you understand that you cannot control your life, that means that you stop fixating about things and begin to enjoy life as it is. And it is the true definition of living your life to the full extent.
10. My Life Is A Mess – I Always Find Myself Re-Evaluating My Life:
I understand that now my life is a mess when I keep repeating myself that I must start over and get my shit together. And it is a good accomplishment because that means that I know that I deserve a far better life than I have.
Getting a messy life is an indication that you are learning the skill and art of being alive. You are making progress and being messy is only an indication that you need to keep going on.
In the end, the messier my life is, the more lessons I learn, and unconsciously, I am becoming an expert in life.
I hope you like this article, share these ways with your family and friends if they are suffering from such kind of situation. Share your experiences with us in the comment section below.