Today we are going to talk about “How To Feel Alive?” we select this topic because Bored, Empty, Detached, and Dull are among the most prevalent complaints that pervade individuals in advanced culture, and that we hear every single day among our friends, family, and colleagues.
They are all share one thing in common: they’re signs of being disconnected within from your instinctive impression of aliveness.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 How To Feel Alive?- 16 Ways to Feel You Alive
- 1.1 1. How To Feel Alive? – Dance:
- 1.2 2. Realize And Understand That You Are STILL ALIVE:
- 1.3 3. How To Feel Alive? – Exercise:
- 1.4 4. How To Feel Alive? – Look At The Sun Rise:
- 1.5 5. How To Feel Alive? – Overcome Your Fear:
- 1.6 6. Run Around In The Rain:
- 1.7 7. How To Feel Alive? – Come Out From Your Comfort Zone:
- 1.8 8. How To Feel Alive? – Scream And Shout:
- 1.9 9. Attend A Rock Show:
- 1.10 10. How To Feel Alive? – Go For A Swim In The Ocean:
- 1.11 11. Play An Organized Team Game:
- 1.12 12. How To Feel Alive? – Meditation:
- 1.13 13. How To Feel Alive? – Do Something Unplanned:
- 1.14 14. How To Feel Alive? – Violate The Law:
- 1.15 15. How To Feel Alive? – Drive Your Car Fast:
- 1.16 16. How To Feel Alive? – Get Near To Nature:
- 2 How To Feel Alive? – Try Something New In Your Life Which You Have Always Wanted To Do
- 3 How to Feel Alive and Awake In Your Life?
- 4 Quotes That Will Make You Feel Alive Again
- 5 Conclusion:
In this article, we enlisted some interesting and funny ways of How to Feel Alive.
- 11 Reasons A Girlfriend wants a Break – 7 Pro-Tips How to Deal with it
- Fighting in a Relationship: 11 Tips to Fight Fairly and Feel Close Again
- 27 Facts About Girls You Really Need to Know [100% No Crap]
How To Feel Alive?- 16 Ways to Feel You Alive
Are you feeling down? Don’t worry! in this section of the article, we are going to tell you easy and fun ways on How to Feel Alive. Follow and share these ways with your family and friends.
1. How To Feel Alive? – Dance:
“Dancing gives you nothing but that single feeling moment when you feel alive“-Merce Cunningham
Recall that one time at a party you got a little drunk and danced and didn’t be concerned about everyone watching you? Go to do it again and believe me this will make you feel alive.
2. Realize And Understand That You Are STILL ALIVE:
You have so many years of potential for the future. Today if you are feeling dead, think about what stupendous things that you might be doing in the future.
3. How To Feel Alive? – Exercise:
Exercise is very important both, physically and mentally. It always makes you happy, fit, and feel better. Exercise is good for your bones and muscles and it gives a boost to your energy level. It may help your memory and brain health.
4. How To Feel Alive? – Look At The Sun Rise:
You will not be able to argue with this point. Wake up a little bit early in the morning and to remind yourself how cool this experience could be.
5. How To Feel Alive? – Overcome Your Fear:
Are you intensely afraid of cockroaches and lizards? Go and try to touch one. Try to overcome your fear. You choose your fear and go checked and see if it still fiends you out.
6. Run Around In The Rain:
Rain changes the mood and makes you feel happier and calmer. Have not you ever seen ‘Singing in the Rain’ or ‘The Sound of Music?’
7. How To Feel Alive? – Come Out From Your Comfort Zone:
Try to come out from your comfort zone and do something which is out of your comfort zone.
For example, if you have a fear of height, then do something like sit in the roller coaster. I know that you suffer from lots of feelings at that time but once you accept the situation then believe me no one can stop you from coming out from your comfort zone.
8. How To Feel Alive? – Scream And Shout:
Like in all of those chestnut movies where they scream in the heavy rain on top of a hill… except make it right wherever you are, right away. Believe me, this is the best way to feel you alive.
9. Attend A Rock Show:
Like we know that a large number of people and noisy and loud music have a way of motivating you. So just go now and buy a ticket and attend a concert.
Are you asking how to feel alive in a rock show? The answer is simple: ENERGY.
Although this energy might leave with you an internal gap, it can be a good starting place to feel alive again. We recommend spending some quality time alone as well after attending a rock show.
10. How To Feel Alive? – Go For A Swim In The Ocean:
There is something about giving in to the pure strength of water that leaves it all in perspective. If you want to learn how to feel alive, then simply learn swimming and spend a lot of time in the water.
Note that it is better to spend time in natural water (rushing) instead of a still water pond. However, spending time in the water will make you feel closer to nature and you will never ask how to feel alive again.
11. Play An Organized Team Game:
Basketball, cricket, soccer, hockey, softball, whatever the spectator sport, do something coordinated with a team is a life-supporting experience.
12. How To Feel Alive? – Meditation:
It just not improves your health meditation to overcome your anxiety, enhance your creative skills, and improves your performance. At the same time, it helps in your personal growth, therapy, and emotional healing. It connects you with the god and environment so that you feel alive.
Google “meditation techniques” if you are uncertain of the best way to accomplish this.
13. How To Feel Alive? – Do Something Unplanned:
It doesn’t need to be crazy or hazardous, perfectly fine. Moving outside your normal timetable and putting the duty to the wind feels fantastic.
14. How To Feel Alive? – Violate The Law:
Oh my goodness, did I really tell you to violate the law? Hell yes, I did. Laws have been created to be broken and it feels wonderful to do it. But it does not mean to do some criminal activity which creates the problem for you
15. How To Feel Alive? – Drive Your Car Fast:
Just think about the Movie ‘The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift.’ If you have a Prius car, perhaps you should just move on to the next one.
16. How To Feel Alive? – Get Near To Nature:
Camping, hiking, and something else which gets you out of your city for some time is a great way to clear your mind and remember you are part of this beautiful world. In addition, go backpacking and spend your evening without any electricity or modern amenities you will need.
Nature is something that will make you feel better and alive. It enhances your love for your environs while at the same time for different natural environments. Nature is very important and therefore are the nature quotes, that keep you going.
Nature is very reassuring and one must enjoy the perpetual beauty of the environment. Some of the ways to accomplish this are to look through some Quotes About Nature and feel and realize the happiness and comfort that is provided by nature.
1.Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
2. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
3. Change yourself, not nature.
4. My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature.
5. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
6. The ocean’s roar is music to the soul.
7. Be a part of the solution not part of the pollution.
8. To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.
9. Let’s find a beautiful place to get lost.
10. Let us not live like dead humans. Let us give love and make dead things alive.
How To Feel Alive? – Try Something New In Your Life Which You Have Always Wanted To Do
In this section of this article, we are going to share with you an idea that tries to do something new which you always wanted to do but you do not have time to attempt this in your life. These things will make you feel alive.
1. Take admission in a class to learn a new and advanced skill you have always been thinking about would be fun.
2. If you do not have time to take classes regularly then join online classes.
3. If you cannot pay for a class, look on Craigslist website for free events that are related to your interest.
4. Ask your pal to teach you to do anything you do not know how to do it—and offer to teach him something different in exchange for it.
5. Purchase a new or used musical instrument and watch on for tutorial videos on YouTube.
6. Create something that you would enjoy like a song, comforter, or a little piece of furniture and then make some research today so that you can take the first step in doing this one.
7. Write an article or blog post or make a video, take some photographs, and then submit them to your favorite site on the internet.
8. Invite some of your friends and colleagues to be playing a game you have ever wanted to attempt to, even if you are afraid you’ll seem like uncoordinated.
9. Play your favorite song and then try a dance style like tango, jazz, etc you have always liked. Nothing will make you feel alive like making your blood pumped!
10. Create a list of things you believe you will enjoy, and then choose the one you have never performed to try this Sunday.
How to Feel Alive and Awake In Your Life?
Quotes That Will Make You Feel Alive Again
In this section of this article, we are going to share with you some inspirational quotes that will make you feel alive again. Read and share these quotes with your family and friends.
1.Two concepts for a truly happy life: 1. Use things, not people. 2. Love people, not things.
2.You aren’t the things that haunt you. You aren’t the pain you feel. You aren’t defective or broken. You’re human, you’re doing the best you can, and you have so much more to offer the world than the demons you’re fighting.
3. I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
4. Sometimes the reason good things are not happening to you is that you are the good things that need to happen to other people.
5. It’s not selfish to do what is best for you.
6. Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.
7. Appreciation is the secret to life. Become a person who appreciates and you will thrive.
8. Being happy is a very personal thing and it really has nothing to do with anyone else.
9. I am homesick for a place I am not sure even exists. One where my heart is full. My body loved. And my soul is understood.
10. Sometimes, you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your hearts takes you.
11. It’s not about who you’ve been with, it’s about who you end up with. Sometimes the heart doesn’t know what it wants until it finds what it wants.
12. Loneliness does not come from having no people around one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.
13. Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you. Do not judge, so you will not be judged. Radiate and give love and love will come back to you.
14. Call me crazy but I love to see people happy and succeeding. Life is a journey, not a competition.
15. No matter what you do, someone will always talk about you. Someone will always question your judgment. Someone will always doubt you. So just smile and make the choices you can live with.
16. Don’t save up love like you’re trying to retire on it. Give it away like you’re made of it.
There are many ways how you can feel alive. I shared 26 of them here. Some may reverberate with you and some might not.
You might want to try out some of the ways the above mentioned and be connected by yourself again.
Don’t forget, life is meant to be fun and appealing. And you can select how you want to live your own personal life. So, if you are not satisfied with your life right now, you may be able to change it.
“If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.” – Jim Rohn