Aesthetic Quotes are what remind us of the beauty inside us and around us. In this world of disruption, if we can see the meaning of true goodness & beauty, then we can really appreciate the aesthetics.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 73+ Aesthetic Quotes & Sayings – Funny & Sad Aesthetic Quotes Included
- 2 8 Hilariously Funny Aesthetic Quotes with Images
- 3 8 Deep & Sad Aesthetic Quotes with Images
- 4 Conclusion:
Therefore, we are presenting to you one of the best and most unique collections of Aesthetic Quotes. In this collection, we have handpicked the best quotes & sayings on aesthetics and made a few great images on them as well.
Enjoy the beauty of these words to recognize the beauty of this world.
73+ Aesthetic Quotes & Sayings – Funny & Sad Aesthetic Quotes Included
1. My aesthetic is pretty classic. I like to keep things simple but appreciate the details. – Jessica Jung
2. I always loved aesthetics. Not particularly fashion, but an idea of beauty. – Miuccia Prada
3. Beauty is a combination of qualities. I don’t think one can deny that certain people or things feel aesthetically pleasing. But without an equally pleasing being behind that form, there is no beauty there. – Teri Hatcher
4. “I love art dealers. In some ways, they’re my favorite people in the art world. Really. I love that they put their money where their taste is, create their aesthetic universes, support artists, employ people, and do all of this while letting us see art for free. Many are visionaries.” – Jerry Saltz
- 197 Jim Rohn Quotes with Images (Ultimate Collection)
- Girl Power Quotes – 135+ Girl Quotes with Images in 2019
- Short Girl Quotes – 40+ Short Girlfriend Memes & Quotes with Images
5. “The more people explore the world, the more they realize in every country there’s a different aesthetic. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” – Helena Christensen
6. You can’t buy the vision, and you can’t buy aesthetic. – Travis Scot
7. “A rich poet from Harvard has no sense in his mind, except the aesthetic.” – Beatrice Wood
8. “I don’t need to be so full of myself that I feel I am without flaw. I can feel beautiful and imperfect at the same time. Because I have a healthy relationship with my aesthetic insecurities.” – Lupita Nyong’o
9. The main reason why men and women make different aesthetic judgments is the fact that the latter, generally incapable of abstraction, only admire what meets their complete approval. – Franz Grillparzer
10. Appreciate the aesthetic and creativity of nature and be grateful for being part of it. – M.F. Moonzajer
Beauty and Aesthetic Quotes & Sayings
11. “My well-known aesthetic sense, which is so obvious and personal, spontaneously spurs me to challenge myself with different disciplines.” – Giorgio Armani
12. I find the aesthetics of the 20th century hopelessly barren. – Twyla Tharp
13. “I hate that aesthetic game of the eye and the mind, played by these connoisseurs, these mandarins who “appreciate” beauty. What is beauty, anyway? There’s no such thing. I never “appreciate,” any more than I “like.” I love, or I hate.” – Pablo Picasso
14. The aesthetic can have its revenge upon ideology by revealing the power to complicate that is also a power to undermine. – Murray Krieger
15. I take six or seven years to write really small books. There is a kind of aesthetic of leanness, of brevity. – Mohsin Hamid
Short Aesthetic Quotes on Design & Style
16. “…the line of beauty is the line of beauty. It doesn’t matter if it’s been through the Xerox machine a hundred times.” – Donna Tartt
17. Design is a way of life, a point of view. It involves the whole complex of visual communications: talent, creative ability, manual skill, and technical knowledge. Aesthetics and economics, technology and psychology are intrinsically related to the process. – Paul Rand
18. Aesthetics is for the artist like ornithology is for the birds. – Barnett Newman
19. “Styles may change, details may come and go, but the broad demands of aesthetic judgment are permanent.” – Roger Scruton
20. “I think the New Aesthetic is a series of observations. I think most of the trouble people have had with it comes from a misunderstanding of it as a movement.” – Warren Ellis
21. “Aesthetics – rather than reason – shapes our thought processes. First comes aesthetics, then logic. ‘Thinking in Numbers’ is not about an attempt to impress the reader but to include the reader, draw the reader in, by explaining my experiences – the beauty I feel in a prime number, for example.” – Daniel Tammet
22. “I was never interested in looking at myself in an aesthetic mirror. My intention was always to get away from myself, though I knew perfectly well that I was using myself. Call it a little game between ‘I’ and ‘me.’” – Marcel Duchamp
23. When an idea, person, or a small thought gives us happiness, we can say that it is divine and aesthetic.
24. We all appreciated a certain aesthetic, and with that appreciation came a certain stylized presence. – Amber Heard
Aesthetic Quotes about Love & Life
25. Art is the imposing of a pattern on experience, and our aesthetic enjoyment is recognition of the pattern. – Alfred North Whitehead
26. If a work of art is rich and vital and complete, those who have artistic instincts will see its beauty and those to whom ethics appeal more strongly than aesthetics will see its moral lesson. It will fill the cowardly with terror, and the unclean will see in it their own shame. – Oscar Wilde
27. “Show me what people admire, and I will tell you everything about them that matters.” – Jack McDevitt
28. Art is the aesthetic ordering of experience to express meanings in symbolic terms. – Daniel Bell
29. After a certain high level of technical skill is achieved science and art tend to coalesce in aesthetics, plasticity, and form. The greatest scientists are artists as well. – Albert Einstein
30. The aesthetic principle is the same in every art, only the material differs. – Robert Schumann
31. “Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your future, your hope, your love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.” – Bradley Whitford
32. Aesthetics is both politics and philosophy, a series of agreements and disagreements between subjective minds. – Jimenez Lai
33. Almost all crime is due to the repressed desire for aesthetic expression. – Evelyn Waugh
34. I stick with a ’60s vintage aesthetic of letterman’s jackets, plain T-shirts, and good jeans. – G-Eazy
35. Just because something causes you to have a feeling of aesthetic beauty does not make it a work of art. – Fred Ross
Beauty Quotes & Sayings on Nature & Architecture
36. Let architects sing of aesthetics that bring Rich clients in hordes to their knees; Just give me a home, in a great circle dome Where stresses and strains are at ease. – R. Buckminster Fuller
37. Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction. – E. O. Wilson
38. Design is the method of putting form and content together. Design, just as art, has multiple definitions; there is no single definition. Design can be art. It can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated.- Paul Rand
39. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through. – Steve Jobs
40. Aesthetic pleasure is not to be taken lightly; it’s very important for the spirit and therefore the health. – Robert Bateman
41. Art is the accomplice of love. Take love away and there is no longer art. -Remy de Gourmont
42. Art is an invention of aesthetics, which in turn is an invention of philosophers. What we call art is a game. – Octavio Paz
43. Nothing is beautiful, only man: on this piece of naivete rests all aesthetics, it is the first truth of aesthetics. Let us immediately add its second: nothing is ugly but degenerate man – the domain of aesthetic judgment is therewith defined. Friedrich Nietzsche
44. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. – Sophia Loren
45. Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic. – Oscar Wilde
Aesthetic Quotes & Sayings on Ethics & Beauty
46. My particular aesthetic of light and color and design wouldn’t change as a result of working with computer graphics rather than with slit-scan or miniatures. – Douglas Trumbull
47. The fact that the colors in the flower have evolved in order to attract insects to pollinate it is interesting; that means insects can see the colors. That adds a question: does this aesthetic sense we have also exist in lower forms of life? – Richard P. Feynman
48. Ethics and aesthetics are one. – Ludwig Wittgenstein
49. In a room full of art, I’d still stare at you.
50. “Design must be functional, and functionality must be translated into visual aesthetics without any reliance on gimmicks that have to be explained.” -Ferdinand Porsche
51. It’s just my aesthetic: to want to feel a bit undone, effortless but not without style. – Yigal Azrouel
52. There is none more beautiful than the lover of beauty. – Raheel Farooq
53. I want to teach [people] the secret of great visual presentation. Your stomach sees the food first, and I want to help them match food flavor profiles with the aesthetics of everything. – Wolfgang Puck
54. Pleasure is by no means an infallible critical guide, but it is the least fallible. – W. H. Auden
55. “I think sincerity was my sole aesthetic and realism my experimental technique”. – Edmund White
Aesthetic Quotes for Friends
56. Take Einstein; wasn’t he looking for something stable and changeless in this enormous, constantly changing melting pot that is the universe? He sought fixed rules. Today, instead, it would be helpful to find all those rules that show how and why the universe is not fixed – how this dynamism develops and acts. Then maybe we will be able to explain many things, perhaps even art, because the old instruments of judgment, the old aesthetics, are no longer of any use to us – so much so that we no longer know what’s beautiful and what isn’t. – Michelangelo Antonioni
57. We have received a heritage of craftsmanship, of aesthetics, of taste, of identity. Our brands have the beauty to preserve and perpetuate it. – Antoine Arnault
58. I’m interested in aesthetics, in the way things look, in finding something in an image that maybe people haven’t seen. – Alexa Chung
59. Paper is a uniquely beautiful format, more so than the web, I think: you need to invest in the aesthetics. – Dave Eggers
8 Hilariously Funny Aesthetic Quotes with Images
60. In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion. Nice try though.
61. I always laugh when people try to hurt my feelings as if I have any.!
62. Life isn’t perfect, but your outfit can be.
63. Too glam to give a damn.!
64. I am as single as a dollar and I am not looking for a change.
65. They say good things take time… That’s why I am always late.
66. Have the confidence of a naked toddler wearing a t-shirt on his head.
8 Deep & Sad Aesthetic Quotes with Images
67. The truth runs wild Like a tear down a cheek.
68. I am nothing but fragile bones and tears.
69. My parents warned me about the drugs in the streets, but nothing about those who have big brown eyes and a heartbeat.
70. You turned into everything you said you wouldn’t be.
71. Sadness comes out at night.
72. Life is short, there is no time to leave important words unsaid.
73. The wasted years, the wasted youth, the pretty lies, the ugly truth.
74. Who would have thought that the youngest would be the depressed one?
What are your own thoughts about beauty and its aesthetics? What are the things, thoughts & places that remind you of the beauty and make you feel beautiful inside?
Share with us in the comments section below.